The Golden Thrall Painting Competition will run again in 2019.
There will be three categories:
Best Single Figure
This can be any roughly human sized figure from any 20-32mm range. Models can be mounted on gaming bases, or small dioramas/display plinths.
Best Large Figure
This can be any creature, larger figure or 54mm+ scale figure from any range . Models can be mounted on gaming bases or small diorama/display plinths.
This can be any group of 3-10+ figures in any scale from any range . Models can be mounted on gaming bases or small diorama/display plinths.
Each category will have three winners, Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Each winner will be awarded a BonesCon trophy.
- Entries can be submitted at the designated area at any time between 10:00 and 18:00 Friday and Saturday and from 10:00am – 12:00 on Sunday.
- Models can be collected from 16:00 on Sunday.
- Judging will take place on Sunday.
- Judges decisions are final.
- BonesCon accepts no liability for lost/broken entries.